In 1998 I sent Arnold Snyder a derivation of true count conversion for the Red 7 count and he published it on his web site. blackjackforumonline. I will include that link in the optional URL section.

I e-mailed Arnold another derivation I came up with for adding the Five minus Ace (5mAc) side count to his Red 7 count and using Red 7 + k *(5mAc) to derive various linear combinations of other counts and choosing the count for each strategy variation based on which derived count had the highest correlation coefficient using Peter Griffin's effects of removal. I e-mailed this to Arnold but I think he gets so many e-mails that he does not check them or they get deleted as junk.

I would like Arnold to review this and if he thinks it is worth while to publish it on his web site.

Do you know how to get in touch with Arnold? There is no phone number or mailing address on his web site, only e-mail, and I do not think Arnold checks his e-mail often.

Can you ask Arnold to check his e-mail [email protected]
for the e-mail me me: [email protected]

My preference would be if Arnold thinks my analysis is worthwhile, for him to publish it on his web site.

I mentioned in my e-mail to Arnold that I would wait at least a month to hear from him before contacting another expert to review my analysis.

So if Arnold does not get back in touch with me in a month or so, would you be willing to review my analysis. I also include an over 13 unbalanced count (A,2,3,4 & Red 5 as plus 1 and tens as minus 1) which I call o13u and wtih a (5mAc) side count for regular blackjack betting again using linear combinations of o13c + k*(5mAc)for regular blackjack (use k = 1 for regular blackjack betting). In each case and for each strategy decision, I used the effects or removal and chose the linear derived counts with the highest absolute value(correlation coefficient). (There is an instance in regular blackjack, splitting 8,8 vs T, where the correlation coefficient is negative so you want most negative correlation coefficient -- highest absolute value correlation coefficient -- in this case).

So please let me know.

Sincerely,
Conrad Membrino
107 Arch Street
Smythe Stores, Apt 1H
Philadelphia, PA 19106
cell: 215-205-9396
fax: 208-978-9034
e-mail: [email protected]