Thread: Arminius: Back Counting with the Unbalanced Zen

Arminius

Arminius: Back Counting with the Unbalanced Zen

George C. recommends initiating his UBZ2 at a count of 0 in single deck games due to the single deck game's "unique behavior".Utilizing the full or additional indices provided for single deck games is there anything a back counter needs to be aware of utilizing the UBZ2 which may affect betting or playing decisions during the course of play? Anyone's advice would be greatly appreciated.

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Back Counting with the Unbalanced Zen

> George C. recommends initiating his UBZ2 at a count
    > of 0 in single deck games due to the single deck
    > game's "unique behavior".Utilizing the full
    > or additional indices provided for single deck games
    > is there anything a back counter needs to be aware of
    > utilizing the UBZ2 which may affect betting or playing
    > decisions during the course of play? Anyone's advice
    > would be greatly appreciated.

You're not suggesting that you would back-count a single-deck game are you? How would you propose to do that???

Don

Arminius

Arminius: Re: Back Counting with the Unbalanced Zen

> You're not suggesting that you would back-count a
    > single-deck game are you? How would you propose to do
    > that???

> Don
    Thanks Don, for your response. Yes I am and yes I do. I set a daily quota of hands which I back count each day utilizing a so called "designer count" that I have been using for a number of years. I use this method of attack as "light weaponry" in my arsenal in additon to the play all approach. It helps.
    I'd like to make the transition to an easier count but I'm concerned about the UBZ2's effectiveness with this method of play.