According to this passage on Karl's site, SBA can simulate the three types of players found in the ODP study from BJA3!! Am I understanding this correctly?

I thought that there is no software available on the market that can simulate this type of play. I suppose CVData can simulate White Rabbit, but not the other two styles of counting as there is no feature in place to depart while observing a shoe.

MJ

"The "Wonging" and "Anti-Wonging" features (leaving the shoe/deck on negative counts) are worked out in detail. You can leave the deck depending not only on the true count, but also on how many cards have already been dealt (how deep in the shoe you are.) This is extremely useful for unbalanced counts. You can also simulate backcounting and sitting out negative counts by betting zero units on some counts. The major new simulation feature is the ability to simulate precise wonging-in strategy. The user can use Wong-in and specify a Wong-in count. For example, the player can wait for the TC to reach +1 before entering the shoe. The Wong-in feature can be combined with leaving on disadvantageous counts. One can wong-in at TC +1, and leave the shoe at TC -2 (or other TCs, possibly depending on the number of cards dealt). This new feature was used for simulations in Don Schlesinger's article Knowing When It's Time to Leave published in Blackjack Forum, Vol. XX, #3. SBA was used to simulate the Mr. Pefect, WiWo, and White Rabbit style of players, defined in that article. Now you can run these simulations yourself!"