Dear Blackjack Fiends,

It's no secret that the only thing I love more in this world than blackjack and shameless self-promotion is overarching hyperbole and senseless formality. In this year's party announcement I promised you a series of challenges that would be fun and accessible to everyone, but that would truly test your blackjack acumen. Much to my delight, in working with my good friend and former MIT player Nick V.(last year's champion), this is exactly what we will be delivering this Saturday night.

In this year's Halloween Blackjack Ball Championship we will test your ability to count down a deck AND endure multiple mental distractions; we will test your ability to remember important details about a sequence of cards.... with a twist; and we will - in a single night - totally redefine the term "reading a flash." Most importantly, the contest will be just as much fun to watch as it will be to participate in.

Qualifiers for the main event will start soon after 8PM and culminate in a final showdown at about 11PM. The table will then be available for an impromptu sit'n'go or any other activity.

And finally, it looks like we will have a couple of surprise guests from various facets of the blackjack universe.

Due to the UBT event in St. Kitts, this year's party is a little smaller than last year, but all in all, I promise you, in total absence of exaggeration, that this will be sexiest and most fun HBB ever! If you haven't already, make sure you visit HalloweenBlackjackBall.com to register and join us.

Good Screams,

V

p.s. Those offended by brief and tasteful partial nudity should not attend.