Thread: jason dunn: RPC vs hi/lo

jason dunn

jason dunn: RPC vs hi/lo

with a bc of .99, wouldn't RPC be more effective against shoe games than hi-lo with a bc of .97? I want to switch up to a level 2 system and hi-opt 2 with ace side didn't work for me.

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: RPC vs hi/lo

> with a bc of .99, wouldn't RPC be more effective
    > against shoe games than hi-lo with a bc of .97? I want
    > to switch up to a level 2 system and hi-opt 2 with ace
    > side didn't work for me.

Yes. It will win about 5-8% more, depending on conditions.

Don

FLASH

FLASH: Question for Jason Dunn

What did you mean when you said that " . . . i-opt 2 with ace side didn't work for me." ? I have used Hi-Opt II exclusively in recent years. The B.C. is .98 (and the Playing Efficiency is awesome at .67 as well.)

Sonny

Sonny: My experience with HO2

> What did you mean when you said that " . . .
    > hi-opt 2 with ace side didn't work for me." ? I
    > have used Hi-Opt II exclusively in recent years. The
    > B.C. is .98 (and the Playing Efficiency is awesome at
    > .67 as well.)

I've been using Hi-Opt II for the past 6 years and love it, but I play mostly pitch games. The side count still trips me up in shoe games sometimes. If I ever decide to focus on shoe games then I will seriously consider switching to Zen or RPC.

Perhaps JD had the same problem as me and decided to find a system better suited for shoe play.

-Sonny-

jason dunn

jason dunn: Re: Question for Jason Dunn

I didn't mean that hi-opt 2 wasn't working! I meant that with the ace side count it was too difficult for me. I was going to slow and it was probably very ovious that I was counting.

jason dunn

jason dunn: Re: RPC vs hi/lo

thank you don. and how much improvement over hi-lo would hi-opt 2 with ace side be, if I was to master that?

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: RPC vs hi/lo

> thank you don. and how much improvement over hi-lo
    > would hi-opt 2 with ace side be, if I was to master
    > that?

At least 10%, if not 13%.

Don

Halvesx2

Halvesx2: Re: Question for Jason Dunn

that's life.. extra profit usually requires extra efforts.
    and BJ being a game where u dont get a specific result at a certain point of time.
    alot of ppl will never realise how much profit they have wasted or how much extra they've made.
    to be honest, ace side count is even harder than counting 2,3lvl counts.
    even if u used chips to count them, u still have to adjust for betting every round during +counts.
    i dont mean u cant do it, but if u do the side ace in ur head then u prob have to keep quiet throughout the shoe.
    even if u can talk while aceing in ur head, u still have to pause after everyhand to work out the betting count.
    for all that hard work u get both high PE and BC
    then the multi lvl with aces as minus takes away the pain of side counting.
    still holds high BC but gives on PE.
    then there is the nice n easy 1lvl which gives on both BC and PE.
    as life would have it, its no free lunch