Thread: Bettie: Poker Software Prices Slashed

Bettie

Bettie: Poker Software Prices Slashed

Hey all!

Just FYI, all Wilson poker software prices have been slashed by $20 to $30 dollars, plus an extra 10% off this month when you buy from us. The increasingly popular Tournament Texas Hold'em is now only $39.95 (was $59.95), and all of the Turbo line, including Turbo Texas Hold'em, is now just $59.95 (was $89.95).

To shop the poker software from our online catalog, click the link below.

Thanks,
    Bettie

PunkEye

PunkEye: third rate

> Hey all!

> Just FYI, all Wilson poker software prices have been
    > slashed by $20 to $30 dollars, plus an extra 10% off
    > this month when you buy from us. The increasingly
    > popular Tournament Texas Hold'em is now only $39.95
    > (was $59.95), and all of the Turbo line, including
    > Turbo Texas Hold'em, is now just $59.95 (was $89.95).

> To shop the poker software from our online catalog,
    > click the link below.

> Thanks,
    > Bettie
    Doesn't surprise me one iota. Word has been out for sometime that it's lousy software with an exorbitant price tag.

Bettie

Bettie: Don't agree

Obviously, I don't agree or I wouldn't sell the product. I have never had a return or a complaint from anyone who has bought the software from us. I find it very easy to use and the latest updates to their 2 most popular products were excellent. Yes, the prices stayed too high for too long, even as competing products came out with a lower price tag, but that's no reason to disparage the product itself. Maybe it doesn't have what everyone is looking for, but it suits the needs of all but the most intense, hardcore, wannabe professional player, I think.

Bettie