Thread: jblaze: BJ21

jblaze

jblaze: BJ21

There's been talk over at BJ21 as I'm sure you are all aware regarding Parker/Don's site here. For the record, and the reason why I'm not posting a response over there, is because I can't remember my damn password/don't recall ever getting one. I signed up for GC and they forced my user name to be my email by default; I'm sure I could have switched by why bother everything was good. I was sent a random password, then when I cancelled the GC membership my password didn't work with my email/user name password on the FREE pages.

By no means am I criticizing bj21, I just wanted to note each site has its quirks. Regardless, both are great resources of information. From my experience advantage players tend to be jumpy.

Parker

Parker: Site policies

Rather than discuss specific incidents, I would simply like to point out that if everyone wishing to participate in these forums would simply read "This Forum is Semi-Moderated" (link at the top of any message index page) and "Parker's Policies," (link at left), they would then understand How Things Work around here, and probably save themselves some frustration.

In addition, I encourage anyone who experiences any problems with the site, who wonders why a post was deleted, or who simply has a question to contact me via e-mail. You will receive a prompt (okay, reasonably prompt) reply.

Al Rogers

Al Rogers: Posting password

I was sent a random password, then when I cancelled the GC membership my password didn't work with my email/user name password on the FREE pages.

A Green Chip access password is not the same as a posting password. You create your own posting password on BJ21. Green Chip cancellation, or non-membership, does not affect free page posting.

If you are still having difficulty posting on the BJ21.com free page, please email me. I'll help resolve it when I return to the office on Tuesday.

I will vouch for my friend Parker always being reasonably prompt in responding to emails. :>)