Thread: Joep: Bob Nersesian

Joep

Joep: Bob Nersesian

Bob Nersesian the attorney that represents most of the advantage players here in Las Vegas and has won numerous cases one with a judgement in excess of over 900,000.Will be a guest on the radio show "Be In Action" on KLAV 1230 on the AM Dial here in Las Vegas on Thursday nights at 6 P.M. Pacific Time.If you are not local you can still hear the show over your computer at the following link

www.klav1230am.com/lowbandwith/liveonair.htm

you can call in with your question or comment

Toll Free 1-866-820-5528
    Local 702-731-1230

If you miss the show on Thursday night it re-airs on Saturday at 4 P.M. Pacific Time

The hosts of the show is Kenny Einiger "World Blackjack Champion" and Joe Pane aka "Joep" & "Dr Pain" on the Sunday chats.
    Hope to hear from you on Thursday night !!!

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Correct spelling is Neresian *NM*

Parker

Parker: Um . . .

I usually get in trouble whenever I disagree with Don. However, either the correct spelling is ?Nersesian? or else he hands out business cards with his name spelled wrong, which seems unlikely. :-)

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Oops! Apologies

> I usually get in trouble whenever I disagree with Don.
    > However, either the correct spelling is ?Nersesian? or
    > else he hands out business cards with his name spelled
    > wrong, which seems unlikely. :-)

This is really weird. I've been reading posts about Bob -- mostly on BJ21 -- for the past few months, including all the stories about the Grosjean-Russo case. This is one of those things where your eye simply reads something wrong, over and over again. I have read it as "Neresian" ever since the first time I saw his name. Very strange.

My apologies.

Don