Thread: Zach: Full Table playing

Zach

Zach: Full Table playing

When playing at a full table with TC >6 I usually spread to 2 hands of 6 units. What is the correct play when the table is full and one can't spread to 2 hands?

Thanks in advance,

Zach

Ouchez

Ouchez: Never play on a full table! ;( *NM*

Sun Runner

Sun Runner: Re: Full Table playing

> What is the correct play when the table is full and one
    > can't spread to 2 hands?

Belch loud, long, and repeatedly or start passing obnoxious gas so as to create another open spot or two.

Seriously, (actually that was serious) apart from taking Ouchez's advice, your only move is to place your max bet (I'm guessing 8 units here.) Overbetting just runs up your risk of ruin.

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: One hand of 8 units

> When playing at a full table with TC >6 I usually
    > spread to 2 hands of 6 units. What is the correct play
    > when the table is full and one can't spread to 2
    > hands?

One hand of 8 units gives you the same ROR, but, obviously, less expectation. As everyone has advised, do avoid full tables.

Don