Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MJ: FakeIDGroup.com- Legitimate or Scam?

Tim J

Tim J: Re: FakeIDGroup.com- Legitimate or Scam?

Definatly a scam, i think the site is shut down now. But i ordered 1 id on auagust 4th and its not coming. im glad its not opreational anymore

Praying Mantis

Praying Mantis: What I can't understand...

Why did all of you send so much money at once without first, TESTING the site?

PM

Coury

Coury: Re: FakeIDGroup.com- Legitimate or Scam?

Fake ID Group is the bigest scam ever. I sent 500$ and after 4 months there are no word of the ID's.

MJ

MJ: Thanks for the feedback

> Fake ID Group is the bigest scam ever. I sent 500$ and
    > after 4 months there are no word of the ID's.

Sorry to hear you got ripped off Coury. Thanks for alerting the rest of the community about these scam artists. Only through communication can we find out who is legit and who isnt.

The problem with these companies is that most are based over seas and the others can hide in cyberspace. Even if we did know who is behind the site, I'm not even sure if buying an "alternative" ID is legal in the first place.

I think it is so long as the ID is not a copy of a state ID and you do not use the ID for fraudulent purposes...but dont quote me on that.

-MJ

Logan

Logan: Don't be fooled

Their website is very persuasive and believable. Damnit! I feel so dumb. I ordered an ID without researching enough. They claim that it takes 2 to 3 weeks, well its been 3 weeks and I still run to the mailbox like a child on xmas. no id

Viktor Nacht

Viktor Nacht: Consider Buying the Book "ID by Mail"

Found in our online catalog: http://rge21.safeshopper.com/55/387.htm

It's a very good book. "How to Disappear in America" is also good, since a good AP can combine ideas from both books to create convincing, legal alternative identities.

Good Cards,

V

b sanders

b sanders: Re: FakeIDGroup.com- Legitimate or Scam?

HOW CAN FAKEIDGROUP CLAIM TO BE SUCH A GREAT COMPANY
    IT IS REALLY HORRIBLE HOW THEY TAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE
    THAT REALLY TRUSTED THEM FOR SUCH A GREAT PRODUCT THAT THEY NEVER INTENDED TO SHIP OUT TO US

Parker

Parker: Internet scams

In cyberspace, anyone can claim to be anything they want. The Internet might be compared to the western US a little over a century ago. It is wide open and largely unregulated.

BTW, posting in all caps is the online equivalent of shouting, and is considered to be a breach of "netiquette."

I have to go now. Someone in Nigeria wants to transfer several million dollars into my bank account.

Cody

Cody: Fakeidgroup.com scam

I paid for an ID it's been 1 month and still nothing. The part that got me was another webpage saying it was legit... oh well win some lose some right?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12