Thread: MJ: Another MIT DVD released!!

MJ

MJ: Another MIT DVD released!!

Former MIT BJ player Andy Bloch has made a BJ instuctional DVD. This is now the third BJ DVD to be released by a former MIT player.

It states on the website you can improve your chances of winning by 20%. Bettie will there be a review of this DVD at some point on this site?

"In this one of a kind DVD, Andy tells all about card counting, black jack strategy and how to improve your chance of winning by 20%. That?s right 20%."

http://www.beallin.com/

-MJ

Bettie

Bettie: Re: Another MIT DVD released!!

> Bettie will
    > there be a review of this DVD at some point
    > on this site?

I haven't heard anything of the DVD until now, but I'll be sure to post a review as soon as I get a copy of it.

Bettie

MJ

MJ: Thanks Bettie *NM*

bjplayer

bjplayer: Re: Another MIT DVD released!!

I saw it on an in-flight magazine. I ordered it, $40 later, it sucks. All it shows is how to count cards via Hi-Lo. That's it. It's an introduction to get you to buy his other DVD's on poker that are advertised on it. Total waste of money. Someone who knew nothing about blackjack would still no nothing about blackjack after painfully sitting through this. He's trying to use his infamous status to sell junk. Bottom line is unless you have a sufficient, consistent bankroll like the MIT team did, all the DVDs in the world will tell you nothing you don't already know: and that is that it takes a great amount of money to hope to make money.

> Former MIT BJ player Andy Bloch has made a
    > BJ instuctional DVD. This is now the third
    > BJ DVD to be released by a former MIT
    > player.

> It states on the website you can improve
    > your chances of winning by 20%. Bettie will
    > there be a review of this DVD at some point
    > on this site?

> "In this one of a kind DVD, Andy tells
    > all about card counting, black jack strategy
    > and how to improve your chance of winning by
    > 20%. That?s right 20%."

> http://www.beallin.com/

> -MJ

nycfudu

nycfudu: i guess he's not been making $ at the poker table.

:-)

MJ

MJ: Thanks for the feedback *NM*

G Man

G Man: Re: Another MIT DVD released!!

If you lose at a rate of 0.5%, do you improve your win rate by 300% if I can make you a winner by 1% ?

So, you said 20 % ?.....What exactly means "chance of winning" ?

MJ

MJ: Re: Another MIT DVD released!!

> So, you said 20 % ?.....What exactly means
    > "chance of winning" ?

I'm not sure myself. I just copied what was stated on the site. Although 20% does seem like a lot.

bigplayer

bigplayer: if you go from

A non-counter winning 45% of their sessions to a counter winning 55% of their sessions, that's about a 20% increase.