Thread: jbl: Ace Side Count

jbl

jbl: Ace Side Count

First time poster here. I am a 1-5 red chipper, who uses KO for 1 or 2 decks Downtown LV. Am wondering if adding Ace sidecount would be beneficial to me? And if so, how could I use it to my advantage to alter my betting or playing strategy. Any answers here or references to published materials would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Toffler

Toffler: Re: Ace Side Count

Use the following tags as your primary count:

A = 0
    2 = 0
    3 = 1
    4 = 1
    5 = 1
    6 = 1
    7 = 1
    8 = 0
    9 = 0
    T = -1

TC indices are: Inusrance = 0
    16 v T = -4
    16 v 9 = 4
    15 v T = 0
    12 v 2 = 0
    12 v 3 = 0
    12 v 4 = -4
    12 v 5 = -4
    12 v 6 = -4
    13 v 2 = -4
    12 v 3 = -4
    T v T = 0
    T v A = 0
    11 v A = -4
    9 v 2 = -4
    9 v 7 = 0
    8 v 5 = 0
    8 v 6 = 0
    TT v 5 = 1
    TT v 5 = 1

These indices are adjusted to ease memorization, will not affect your win rate. Note that many of the Ill 18 indices are at 0, no TC needed there. Start your count at -4 x number of decks and use TC conversion. PE is about 0.65.

Now, on the side, count A as -1 and 2 as +1 and add this running count to your primary count for betting. This converts the primary count to the KO. I reccomend TC for betting, but you may use RC.

The indices above are good for the TKO too and you can use them when playing the shoe or when you are tired and do not want to use the A2 side count.

Toffler

Toffler

Toffler: By the way

It is worth it to use the system I have outline, should gain at least 10 - 20% over straight KO if you use optimal betting. The system I outlined is about as good as it gets at level 1 counting. Not too difficult to do at double deck.

Toffler

jbl

jbl: Re: By the way

> It is worth it to use the system I have
    > outline, should gain at least 10 - 20% over
    > straight KO if you use optimal betting. The
    > system I outlined is about as good as it
    > gets at level 1 counting. Not too difficult
    > to do at double deck.

> Toffler

Thanks much for both postings!

Koolipto