Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ouchez: Dumping Ploppyi, spliting 10's

Dog Hand

Dog Hand: The title is...

SSR & Kid,

The book to which SSR referred is The Chess Mysteries of Sherlock Holmes: Fifty Tantalizing Problems of Chess Detection, by Raymond M. Smullyan. Click the link below to order it from Amazon for around $14.

Dog Hand

KidDangerous

KidDangerous: Wow! Thanks a million for the great info!! *NM*

stainless steel rat

stainless steel rat: Re: The title is...

> SSR & Kid,

> The book to which SSR referred is The Chess
    > Mysteries of Sherlock Holmes: Fifty
    > Tantalizing Problems of Chess Detection , by
    > Raymond M. Smullyan. Click the link below to
    > order it from Amazon for around $14.

> Dog Hand

Better be careful. People will think we are cousin's or somethin.

There are other such books as well, but I think the one you quoted was the one my old chess partner dragged over to my office and said "look at this." And we spent (wasted) weeks solving those things.

Probably help your chess visualization skills, but not much else other than improving your inductive reasoning ability in general.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234