Thread: Stevo: KO Only bet in Positive situations

Stevo

Stevo: KO Only bet in Positive situations

Hi, I'm new to this whole card counting sceen and was just wondering if anyone around here was able to figure this out. Where i play blackjack has 8D & H17 with about 75-80% penetration. I am using the KO system and rekon its mad, read the book and a few hours later got it pretty much right(few mistakes)...i have a $5,000 bankroll to use and i was thinking that because where i play has really low heat and they all know me there as a bit of a mug punter that i could get a way with a bit more, so i was wondering what the advantage (%) would be if i backcounted and wonged-in at the key count for say $25, then when the count reached the pivot point increase bet to $50, and at any time the count goes below key count stop betting...this way i am only betting in positive expectations right??? Are the any better alternative betting schemes for this type of positive only play? So it would be much appreciated if someone gave me some advice regarding this, along with some simulation results such as risk of ruin, time it would take to double bankroll and that kind of stuff,

Cheers.

Parker

Parker: Re: KO Only bet in Positive situations

Wonging out of negative counts is always a sound strategy.

Another sound strategy is to invest $75 of your $5K bankroll in CVCX. This will allow you to calculate optimum bet ramps and compare different wong-in and wong-out points for your specific game conditions.

It is available from our online catalog, and I have thoughtfully provided a direct link below.