Thread: Bettie: I have seen The Book, and The Book is beautiful!

Bettie

Bettie: I have seen The Book, and The Book is beautiful!

Yes, folks, it is true. Advance copies of the book arrived at our offices today, and they are so beautiful I nearly peed myself with excitement! They are everything that we hoped they'd be - bright pages for maximum legibility, a lay-flat style so that you don't have to weight the book down while reading it, and a very cool retro design reminiscent of 50's textbook style we were looking for (that's thanks to Viktor's impeccable design).

It's so truly gorgeous, that I don't want to remove mine from it's shrinkwrap - we've been poring over Viktor's copy, in awe of what we've created! I can't find it at this moment, but in one of the thousands of emails exchanged between Don and Viktor and I, Don once wrote something to the effect of "How will anyone ever know the amount of work that went into this book?"

As Viktor said just seconds ago, "People are going to shit their pants when they see how good this looks!"

Be forewarned.

Bettie (twirling around in giddy delight)!

Ouchez

Ouchez: Sounds great! I am excited. :) *NM*

Parker

Parker: Viktor has such a way with words. :-) *NM*

Saboteur

Saboteur: Bettie's no slouch, either

This doesn't appear to be a coffee-table book. It's beginning to sound more like a book one should read while sitting on the john.

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Congratulations to both of you!

My copy of BJA3 arrived today from the printer. Frankly, I am overwhelmed. All I have been writing, since day one, is, "You won't be disappointed," and I'll stick to my guns: If I must say so myself, this is one helluva beautiful book!

My heartfelt congratulations and thanks to Viktor and Bettie for doing a spectacular job -- one upon which it would be impossible to improve.

Don

AdvantageRay

AdvantageRay: Bettie you tease! :) *NM*