Thread: ODAAT: CVBJ Index ?

ODAAT

ODAAT: CVBJ Index ?

I am creating a spreadsheet of Hi/Lo indices and am using BJRM's Systems 101 BJA chart and CVBJ tables as info sources. When printing the BJRM chart it prints columns for 1,2,4,6 & 8 decks, which is very helpful. In CVBJ, I selected 1D before printing the tables, but there are discrepencies. It seems it still printed the multi-deck tables because there are fewer discrepencies. Does CVBJ recognize the number of decks selected when printing index tables or are these in fact multi-deck indices? Are there other sources for this info for all decks?

Thanks in advance,

ODAAT

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: CVBJ Index ?

First realize that there exist many possible sets of indexes. Indexes change not only based on rules, decks and risk aversion, but penetration and deck estimation resolution.

CVBJ included tables are the published indexes. I include these because that's what 95% (as an adjective) of people use. You can enter your own or use CVData to generate precise indexes for your desired situation. CVBJ can directly access CVData generated tables.