Probably not the right page to ask this on but why is the VP page so slow?
Are no BJ players interested in VP?seems a great form of cover to me.Imagine counting and winning and the PB is watching you like a hawk,then a neg shoe comes and you get up and ask "where are the Dueces wild machines i am going to hit the royal tonight"
Is VP too boring?If you can win money at it then its not boring to me!
no good VP stories?In bj most people have a good story about barring,heat,ploppies, a bad beat,suppose not many in VP
no changes of strategy?In bj you have to change BS sometimes,not the way in VP unless pro jackpots involved.
Is it because Dan Paymar doesnt respond to posts fast enough?there is a post there from the 18th which has not been answered yet,but i am sure there are many VP players who can answer these questions.
I cant even play VP in my country,i want to find out for playing online and just out of interest in another form of advantage play.In case i ever go to Vegas
and it is a good idea of Viktors to have a VP page ,i cant find another one on the net.He has provided a good sevice for us so i dont think we should ignore it,so hopefully more people will start posting there.