Thread: AsZehn: ODP

AsZehn

AsZehn: ODP

How would one calculate the ODP for KO. 6/8 S17 DAS NS and 6.5/8 S17 DAS NS? Can software such BJRM or CVCX calculate the WIWO points given the various rules?

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: ODP

> How would one calculate the ODP for KO. 6/8
    > S17 DAS NS and 6.5/8 S17 DAS NS?

"One" wouldn't! The program and formulae involved were pretty complicated stuff. But, if you take the hi-lo departure points and simply "translate" them into their K-O equivalents (recognizing that this is only an approximation), you should get a decent estimate.

> Can software such BJRM or CVCX calculate the
    > WIWO points given the various rules?

No, sorry.

Don

AsZehn

AsZehn: Re: ODP

How do I convert the KO RC to HiLo TC??

John Auston

John Auston: Re: ODP

> How do I convert the KO RC to HiLo TC??

Very carefully.

Mister M

Mister M: Re: ODP

IMHO you should be playing EITHER hi-low OR ko but not both! Why try and complicate matters?.

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: ODP

See, at various levels of the deck, what the hi-lo edges are, per true count, and then compare them to the K-O edges. You need only a few relevant true counts for the departures.

Don