I'm reposting the original messages here, as they have ended up way down the page (you chatterboxes!). Thanks!

If you need to add to your blackjack library and you need to do it on the cheap, go to the RGE online catalog and check out the category for damaged RGE titles at half-off the cover price. For those who are looking to complete their blackjack library but are short on funds, this is a great opportunity to stock up on some great titles.

Beyond Counting, BJ Attack, BJ Wisdom, and several others are available, some in greater quantities than others. All books are in mostly excellent condition, as the vast majority of the damage is in some cover bends and printing errors. All S/H will be based on retail price, and NV state sales tax will apply. Also, damaged goods MAY NOT BE RETURNED to RGE for credit. Thanks for understanding.

Also, we are selling our First Church of Blackjack T-Shirts super cheap right now. Those are the white shirts with the line drawing of the Bishop Snyder holding some cards with text that says, "All We are Saying is Give Greed a Chance." The link below takes you to a picture (it isn't a very good picture, though). The black shirts aren't on sale just yet, but you can get the FCBJ shirts for just $7.50 each, which includes the cost of postage. The shirts are usually $14 each, so this is a really good deal.

The shirts are Fruit of the Loom, pre-shrunk, 100% cotton. A little rumpled from storage, though. Anyway, I have 3 small, 7 medium, 10 large, and 26 x-large, so act fast! Just email me at [email protected] or call us at 702/798-7RGE. You can use the online catalog, too, and I'll make the price adjustment.

Perfect for wearing to the BJ tables!

Okay everyone - get to shopping!

Thanks,
Bettie