Thread: Wildcard: as a lurker for a few months, and now poster...

Wildcard

Wildcard: as a lurker for a few months, and now poster...

one of the most refreshing things I've found about this site is the total lack of rancor!

How refreshing to see exchanges of ideas and differences of opinions without the mud-slinging and name calling.

Thanks to all of you that I will never meet other than in cyberspace, who value constructive dialog and have respect for one another.

Regards,
    Wildcard

Sidewinder

Sidewinder: Respect??!!!

We're just scared of Parker! So we've got to stay in line. He's got a fist of iron and the other one's steel. Happy to see you decided to join the group Wildcard. Your handle is familiar though, haven't you been around these boards before? Hit 'em hard, The Side

Parker

Parker: Thanks . . . . I think

> We're just scared of Parker! So we've got to
    > stay in line. He's got a fist of iron and
    > the other one's steel.

I'll take a little of the credit, but only a little. I am continually impressed by the group of "regulars" we have here, most of whom seem to be as determined to make this work as I am. I only occasionally have to disapprove a post, and almost never delete one.

As long as I'm on the soapbox, I'd like to publicly thank Don Schlesinger for all the helpful advice he has given me regarding moderating a website, not to mention jumping in every time someone asks a technical question.

One final thought: Note that, unlike some other blackjack websites, RGE21.com accepts no outside advertising. This website is totally supported by sales of RGE products. Please keep that in mind the next time you are in the market for a book or software.

Wildcard

Wildcard: Re: Respect??!!!

> We're just scared of Parker! So we've got to
    > stay in line. He's got a fist of iron and
    > the other one's steel. Happy to see you
    > decided to join the group Wildcard. Your
    > handle is familiar though, haven't you been
    > around these boards before? Hit 'em hard,
    > The Side

I may have posted here once or twice...been on BJ21 for over 3 years.

My inside sources tell me Parker is a softie! ;-)

Regards,
    Wildcard