Thread: Mountebank: Silly question

Mountebank

Mountebank: Silly question

I'm fiddling with this site, but I can't seem to find how to join BJF Online. I assume it is similar to green chip (i.e. no special invites needed)? Also, will joining BJF give me access to Don's Domain?

Glad to see some sanity return to the free pages (even though it may be at a different address :-)). Look forward to participating.

Mountebank

Parker

Parker: Not so silly

> I'm fiddling with this site, but I can't
    > seem to find how to join BJF Online. I
    > assume it is similar to green chip (i.e. no
    > special invites needed)? Also, will joining
    > BJF give me access to Don's Domain?

These are open forums. It is not necessary "join" anything, and anyone can post.

The difference is that these forums are "semi-moderated." All posts other than those by known, established posters are screened before they appear on the board. Any trolls, flames, personal attacks, off-topic nonsense, voodoo, or any post I simply don't like never sees the light of day.

Regular posters may create a profile (as you have done) and I may okay them to "bypass moderation." Their posts then appear immediately. Since I know you from Green Chip, I have okayed you.

(Note to potential trolls and wackos: It takes me all of two mouseclicks to "de-authorize" someone. Go ahead - make my day.)

Don's Domain is completely separate. In order to access Don's Domain (and the other members-only areas in the "Blackjack Forum Online" section at left), you must be subscribed to Blackjack Forum. If you are subscribed to BJF just send an e-mail to [email protected] requesting a password and including the name and address that the magazine is mailed to. You will be e-mailed a username and password.

Also, TrackJack is a separate service and requires a subscription.

> Glad to see some sanity return to the free
    > pages (even though it may be at a different
    > address :-)). Look forward to participating.

And I look forward to your participation. Welcome!