Thread: Bettie: More books on sale at www.rge21.com

Bettie

Bettie: More books on sale at www.rge21.com

Hi all -

I've added a few more books to those already on sale. To see all of the books on sale at once without having to go to each page, just click on the "specials" button on the left-hand side of the screen.

Also, a new catalog will be out in a couple of weeks (all energies are currently focused on finishing the nest issue of BJF), and we should have some new books by the end of next month, as well!

Feel free to email me with any questions, etc.

Bettie

shopper

shopper: Link

Bettie, I can't find the "specials" link. Could you post the link here. thks.

Bettie

Bettie: Re: Link

> Bettie, I can't find the
    > "specials" link. Could you post
    > the link here. thks.

I neglected to specify that you first have to go into the catalog by clicking on the "RGE Catalog" link at the top of the left-hand column and THEN click on the "Specials" link that comes up within that catalog window. My error. Thanks much!

Bettie