Thread: learning to count: price of trackjack

learning to count

learning to count: price of trackjack

How much is trackjack going to cost? I am counter in training and i would like to subscribe to this service. I am considering cbj21 services or this and cost is a factor. From the decription it seems that track jack is very promising and it will be a definite weapon in the counting world. alas i need a cost figure please.

Michael Belgard

Michael Belgard: Free for now, here's how.

The plan is to start charging about $50 per year as soon as the promotional period ends. I would recommend trying if for free untill April 15. Just go to trackjack.com and click on "Register Account (step 1)" in the left margin, and fill out the information. Then, click on "Subscribe (step 2)", and fill in that page. Use the promotional code Trackjack-beta-rge21.

Look around, and especially utilize the search engine to find the playing conditions in the areas that you want.

Watch as TJ becomes more up to date and accurate to make your decision come April 15.

Michael Belgard

unlucky in love

unlucky in love: Re: Free for now, here's how.

i tried your promo code and it didnt work, can u offer me any help

thanks in advance

Rob McGarvey

Rob McGarvey: $25 / $20 Repeater

Hi Michael

I think you might want to try a 6 month sign up period for $25 instead of the full $50 for the year. I also think that you might try to keep subscribers by giving them a continuing type of discount to keep them on board, say $20 for a renewal of 6 months.

I just joined up to take a look at it. I may have an offer you just can't refuse in a week or two....grin

Rob

learning to count

learning to count: Re: Free for now, here's how.

Mike thanks for you assistance. I was able to sign up for the free service but now i have not been able to re-enter the site. I checked my username and password by checking the lost my password check. It is the same password. I tried over and over no banana. I liked what I saw. I will subscribe when it becomes available. I used to be a forum subcsriber but I found the information of playing conditions sometimes late for the times i made it to vegas. I like the idea of seeing up to date intelligence for those weekend quickies to vegas.
    > The plan is to start charging about $50 per
    > year as soon as the promotional period ends.
    > I would recommend trying if for free untill
    > April 15. Just go to trackjack.com and click
    > on "Register Account (step 1)" in
    > the left margin, and fill out the
    > information. Then, click on "Subscribe
    > (step 2)", and fill in that page. Use
    > the promotional code Trackjack-beta-rge21.

> Look around, and especially utilize the
    > search engine to find the playing conditions
    > in the areas that you want.

> Watch as TJ becomes more up to date and
    > accurate to make your decision come April
    > 15.

> Michael Belgard

Michael Belgard

Michael Belgard: Try it again.

The old expiration date was showing up in some accounts. It should be fixed now. If you still have a problem, email me directly detailing the problem.

Michael Belgard

Michael Belgard

Michael Belgard: Try again.

As I said above, it should be fixed now. If you still have a problem, email me directly the details.

I invite you to observe constant improvement on the site.

Michael Belgard

Michael Belgard

Michael Belgard: Re: $25 / $20 Repeater

The plan is to charge $12.50 quarterly with automatic renewal.

> I just joined up to take a look at it. I
    > may have an offer you just can't refuse in a
    > week or two....grin

Looking forward to hearing about your offer.

Michael Belgard

learning to count

learning to count: Re: Try again.

> As I said above, it should be fixed now. If
    > you still have a problem, email me directly
    > the details.

> I invite you to observe constant
    > improvement on the site.

> Michael Belgard
    Thanks Mike I appreciate your quick handling of the sign in problem. The site is very promising and I know it will get better. I think I will be subscribing in april. I will be looking for that subscription form.