Thread: GEORGE I.: wonging

GEORGE I.

GEORGE I.: wonging

I`m looking to use this method of playng and I`m interested if is any other way of recognizing a good shuffle excepting card counting.Can anyone help me?

Thank you.

ET Fan

ET Fan: Not sure I understand your question, but ...

> I`m looking to use this method of playng
    > and I`m interested if is any other way of
    > recognizing a good shuffle excepting card
    > counting.Can anyone help me?

... Card counting is basic to wonging and
    just about any other form of advantage
    blackjack -- except perhaps hole-card play.
    So unless you have "money eyes" or X-Ray
    vision, learn to count!

L:U:C:K
    ETF

GEORGE I.

GEORGE I.: Re: Not sure I understand your question, but ...

You can`t play wonging if you don`t count,but in some shoes where the first deck is full of 5`s,6`s and 10`s even if TC=0 you should win more hands then usual,because the remaining cards are making a good formation.Ex:the most remaining cards are 2,3,4,7,8,9.This cards are combining very well,don`t you think?

ET Fan

ET Fan: For the dealer -- YES! ;-) (nt)

nt

GEORGE I.

GEORGE I.: Did you know...

...that in wong halves counting system if after 1 deck played (in 6D game) and 10 5`s & 10 T`s has been dealt the TC= +1 ?
    ...that the wong halves has the best BC ?

ET Fan

ET Fan: Re: Did you know...

> ...that in wong halves counting system if
    > after 1 deck played (in 6D game) and 10 5`s
    > & 10 T`s has been dealt the TC= +1 ?
    > ...that the wong halves has the best BC ?

Well, I know that Wong's halves is very accurate -- more accurate than hi-lo for betting, and hi-lo is quite good.

But your list (2,3,4,7,8,9) didn't include any aces! Few aces == few blackjack. Can't be good.

Now, if we took your example to the extreme and hypo'd nothing but 2,3,4,7,8,9, in the shoe, then MAYBE (just maybe) there might be some wild, exotic BS that gave the player an edge. I don't expect to see that in my lifetime, though.

Clarke Cant

Clarke Cant: Hey ETF you have been had!

You fell for somebody feeding you the theory of TARGET!