Thread: Buick Riviera: Trackjack and SCORE

Buick Riviera

Buick Riviera: Trackjack and SCORE

I'm not a Beta user of Trackjack but it's description on these pages sounds fantastic. If it performs as promised I have a feeling that it will overtake the other well known conditions newsletter in no time.

Is there any plans to add the SCOREs to the Trackjack data? I wonder if someone is smart enough to program Trackjack to automaticly compute the SCORE after conditions are reported by the reporters. Also, is SCORE propreitory to DS? Even if it is, I bet DS wouldn't object to SCOREs being added to the data.

Just some random thoughts, all base on MHO that SCOREs are the single most valuable comparative data to compare apples to apples.

Buick

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Trackjack and SCORE

>Is there any plans to add the SCOREs to the
    > Trackjack data? I wonder if someone is smart
    > enough to program Trackjack to automaticly
    > compute the SCORE after conditions are
    > reported by the reporters. Also, is SCORE
    > propreitory to DS? Even if it is, I bet DS
    > wouldn't object to SCOREs being added to the
    > data.

> Just some random thoughts, all base on MHO
    > that SCOREs are the single most valuable
    > comparative data to compare apples to
    > apples.

Good suggestions! I'd be delighted to have SCOREs reported for all of the games. We may not have run sims for every set of game conditions out there, but I'd say we covered an awful lot of them!

Don