Thread: Orson: Monte Carlo, Southern France, San Remo?

Orson

Orson: Monte Carlo, Southern France, San Remo?

Anything information about games there. I know Monte Carlo historically is a burn joint, but maybe there are playable games nearby.
    Orson

Cantor

Cantor: Re: Monte Carlo, Southern France, San Remo?

> Anything information about games there. I know Monte
    > Carlo historically is a burn joint, but maybe there
    > are playable games nearby.
    > Orson

i know precisely 1 good game in the region you asked (does not mean that there are no more, i do not know everything). rules:
    6D, ENHC, no surrender, DAS, D9, RS4, RSA, hit or double aces after split and AX is paid as BJ even after split. interesting side bet: insurance against 10, pays 12/1 if dealer gets BJ. pen between 75 and 80%. Not positive off the top, but not bad to count. if you are interested i mail you. just put here yes or no.

Orson

Orson: Thanks!

Looks pretty much like a waste of time, I am used to better games. Probably not going there, but thanks, anyway!

Orson

Cantor

Cantor: Re: Thanks!

> Looks pretty much like a waste of time, I am used to
    > better games. Probably not going there, but thanks,
    > anyway!

> Orson

Nearly a wunder that something like that is here, anyway. the only interesting part is, as i said, that AX pays 3/2 after split and the insurance against 10: this insurance is 0 off the top and interesting if you take a side count of aces. i usually play better games, but it is the only one i can play without flying at least 2 hours. my "home game". a question: isn't the region known as bad anyway?