Thread: Penetrator: International BJ experience

Penetrator

Penetrator: International BJ experience

Hi, everyone
    I've got some experience playng BJ (ST as well) in Eastern Europe and Mediterranean. I can share the info. Players with same experience in other parts of the world, please e-mail me.

BJTr

BJTr: Re: International BJ experience

I played 62 countries so far. You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you like.

crazy

crazy: I am content if and only if i get at least the following condition:

it should be an ES10 game, not worse than -0.35% off the top and a good pen, i.e. at least 45% (indeed: 45% pen is enough in a 6D shoe). maximum at least 200 Euro or 250 US-$. but there are still a lot of them, nearly everywhere, do not need any information. i just do not understand: guys, why do you want to share your infos so desesperatedly?

> I played 62 countries so far. You can e-mail me at
    > [email protected] if you like.

Penetrator

Penetrator: Re: I am content if and only if i get at least the following condition:

> guys, why do you want to share your infos
    > so desesperatedly?

I don't mean to give it away, but sharing our expierence is a good idea (in privat, of course)

BJTr

BJTr: Re: I am content if and only if i get at least the following condition:

guys, why do you want to share your infos
    > so desesperatedly?
    I am not despert. I will not give my information away free. Good trade may benefit both parties.

crazy

crazy: how will both parties benefit?

as i told: there are enough good games, at least for me. there is no necessity of exchange. and i think you are in the same situation. why dont u act like me: i search on my own, it costs about a flight ticket+hotel. i play my old games as long as i do not find anything new that is good enough. i dont see the benefit if i exchange anything. but tell me, maybe you can convince me...

> guys, why do you want to share your infos
    > I am not despert. I will not give my information away
    > free. Good trade may benefit both parties.

BJTr

BJTr: Re: how will both parties benefit?

> as i told: there are enough good games, at least for
    > me. there is no necessity of exchange. and i think you
    > are in the same situation. why dont u act like me: i
    > search on my own, it costs about a flight
    > ticket+hotel. i play my old games as long as i do not
    > find anything new that is good enough. i dont see the
    > benefit if i exchange anything. but tell me, maybe you
    > can convince me...
    You may be right... I did get paid so far about US$40,000 selling good games which I couldn't play. I also traded good games(again I was barred from) and got good games information... I may find those good games eventually as I plan go playing 100 countries but there may be valuable information other than good games such as special strategies which make games good.

crazy

crazy: hmm

> You may be right... I did get paid so far about
    > US$40,000 selling good games which I couldn't play.

How many games did you have to sell? maybe still too cheap..

I
    > also traded good games(again I was barred from) and
    > got good games information... I may find those good
    > games eventually as I plan go playing 100 countries

the last part is exactly what i mean

> but there may be valuable information other than good
    > games such as special strategies which make games
    > good.

i think i understand the last part.
    i still prefer to be alone. i think we can live both quite well each one in his world with different philosophies

BJTr

BJTr: Re: hmm

May good cards be with you.