Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tomto: Venezuela anyone?

Orson

Orson: People are different

Some, like Chance King, like to pour out their soul, some, like Chucky, shouts out load about good and not so good games without even being asked. But this is a democratic site. I can appologize, if you find my remark inappropriate, but I just wanted to make an ironic comment regarding Chucky's post. Also, once you have started a thread, it doesn't mean that it is your ''private property''. Very often discussions divert very far from the original subject. Where do you think should I post any kind of response to Chucky's post? I do not have his e-mail, and starting a new thread would be a violation of ''netiquette''.

BJTraveller

BJTraveller: Re: Venezuela anyone?

> AS far as the best playing conditions I hear
    > its in Ecuador,no?
    No : )

chucky

chucky: shout games is like...

...telling them by a private mail to some posters. some of them talk at once to all their friends even if one asks them to be silent. what is the difference then if i put the info on a public board or send a mail to someone.

> Some, like Chance King, like to pour out
    > their soul, some, like Chucky, shouts out
    > load about good and not so good games
    > without even being asked. But this is a
    > democratic site. I can appologize, if you
    > find my remark inappropriate, but I just
    > wanted to make an ironic comment regarding
    > Chucky's post. Also, once you have started a
    > thread, it doesn't mean that it is your
    > ''private property''. Very often discussions
    > divert very far from the original subject.
    > Where do you think should I post any kind of
    > response to Chucky's post? I do not have his
    > e-mail, and starting a new thread would be a
    > violation of ''netiquette''.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12