Thread: chance king: LOOKING FOR PARTNER!!

chance king

chance king: LOOKING FOR PARTNER!!

Sick of travelling and the emotional stress of banned,backed off ,etc ..
    any female partner interested in travelling ,"sharing.. a world sojourn experience appreciated ..!!!
    i am travelling fast and light ..one country every couple of days ...

Parker

Parker: A question

Do you really believe that posting on an open forum such as this one is the best way to go about this?

I would recommend that, at the very least, you screen all respondents very carefully.

Also, it has been my experience that with card counters and advantage players (that is, the people reading this forum) the males outnumber the females by a ratio of around 10:1.

You might consider something like the link below.

Please let us know how it turns out. :-)

chance king

chance king: maybe i am female!!

> tried your match.com.. asked for zip code .. got none .. so failed instantly .. plus i am travelling every week or so .. and not based in any one place to do serious hunting ..
    plus looking for another advantage player to do under/over count for me !!
    hmmm... 10..to 1 .. so many .. paradise premier website of eligible bachelors here for females!!! you should advertise your site for all hungry females seeking guys with wads of ... everything ..they lug around ..

Do you really believe that posting on an
    > open forum such as this one is the best way
    > to go about this?

> I would recommend that, at the very least,
    > you screen all respondents very carefully.

> Also, it has been my experience that with
    > card counters and advantage players (that
    > is, the people reading this forum) the males
    > outnumber the females by a ratio of around
    > 10:1.

> You might consider something like the link
    > below.

> Please let us know how it turns out. :-)

Parker

Parker: But then, wouldn't you be chance queen?

I said that the males outnumber the females by about 10 to 1. I didn's say that all the males were eligible bachelors.