Thread: daring: LCI paranoia

daring

daring: LCI paranoia

What happened to me in London makes me undrestand why LCI are in financial trouble, they are barring long term losers if they happened to win 3 times in a row.
    I am not proud to say that I am this long term loser but I am gambling for fun not for work; I do play other game such as roulette, in bj I use my own system which I suppose could be confused with a counting one but it is certainly not.
    Yesterday Palm Beach refused me entry, no reason given but last time I was there, I was winning and they thought I was counting as they cut nearly half the shoe.
    Same thing happened at the St James other LCI club early in the year, luck would have it that I am ahead this year in these clubs and a lot behind in others where they love me to death
    No doubt there must be others out there sharing the same disturbing experience so let's expose them for their utterly idiotic attitude.

chancer

chancer: Re: LCI paranoia

I heard recently that LCI are selling out to Stanley. I reckon you will get back in, once the management changes.

daring

daring: LCI answer

Well...well,I posted the message LCI paranoia on BJ21 green pages but as I havent renew my membership I got an answer on their board through
    my email, the only answer praising LCI.
    Not on the board but through my email I had 7 messages all of them agreeing about the bulliying of LCI clubs,even the one in Vegas give a lot of heat according to one email.
    The only one praising LCI is not sent to my email but directly to the board, who are you trying to fool LCI and why dont you answer to my letter sent to your head office .