Since Wong's bj21 free pages have been closed, many possible contributors at their "Outside USA" page who are not GC members do not even know what is going on. Many of them may be not aware of this site. Couple of days ago Grisha already posted here an idea that someone should notify formerly most frequent and valuable contributors at bj21 "Outside USA" about this site. Besides, I remember a while ago some people left bj21 because of trolls and troublemakers. What comes into my mind is Andrew W Scott. Since this site has much tougher policy in this aspect I wonder if he would be interested to post here. Maybe Mr. Parker or someone else should check the archives at bj21 and possibly send private invitations to participate at discussions here (of course, not all posters post with their e-mail adresses, but at least there should be some). I am writing this now because bj21 just removed the free pages from the left frame, but they can be still accessed. Just in case if somebody is interested, here is a link below.

Regards,
Orson