Thread: Could someone run a simulation for me please?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Could someone run a simulation for me please?

It's an 8D, H17, DAS, RSA, no surrender, spread is 1 X $5 to 2 X $25. The table usually has six of seven spots taken. I'm guessing about 40 hands/hr., since the table is usually full or with slow players. Now, the pen is 7D+! Many times around 7.5! Tell me if there is anything else you need.

Thank you so much in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJer View Post
    It's an 8D, H17, DAS, RSA, no surrender, spread is 1 X $5 to 2 X $25. The table usually has six of seven spots taken. I'm guessing about 40 hands/hr., since the table is usually full or with slow players. Now, the pen is 7D+! Many times around 7.5! Tell me if there is anything else you need.

Thank you so much in advance.
    It is funny that you ask us for a simulation and not give us information on what count you are using. When you said 1 X $5 to 2 X $25 do you mean one hand of $5 to two hands of $25?

Quote Originally Posted by seriousplayer View Post
    It is funny that you ask us for a simulation and not give us information on what count you are using.
    Oooops. HiLo.

When you said 1 X $5 to 2 X $25 do you mean one hand of $5 to two hands of $25?
    Yes.

CVCX does not go below 7/8 penetration. Wonging out at -2 True for 7/8 h17 ds rsa 1@$5 , 2@$5 at +1, 2@$10 at +2...2@$25 at +5 Win/100 Rounds is $10.43 SCORE IS $51.80 If you are getting 0.75 cutoff or 0.5 cutoff instead of 1.0 cutoff your win rate will be much higher. I'm sorry I don't have the time to do a sim with CVData for you.

Quote Originally Posted by bigplayer View Post
    CVCX does not go below 7/8 penetration. Wonging out at -2 True for 7/8 h17 ds rsa 1@$5 , 2@$5 at +1, 2@$10 at +2...2@$25 at +5 Win/100 Rounds is $10.43 SCORE IS $51.80 If you are getting 0.75 cutoff or 0.5 cutoff instead of 1.0 cutoff your win rate will be much higher. I'm sorry I don't have the time to do a sim with CVData for you.
    No problem man! Thanks!