See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Being a Smartass Cost Me $50

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by shadroch View Post
    This poster says that ploppies saved him on three occasions. Who knows how many times they didn't save him. Having all the skills in the world won't make BJ profitable if the player doesn't get paid when he wins.
    I don't disagree with what you are saying. But, on the other hand, I'm sure there are many excellent players on this board who played blackjack after they decided not to be ploppies, but before they had perfect mastery of AP.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Absolutley, but if you are letting dealers mispay you you are still playing like a ploppie, even if you are trying not to. Making sure you get paid for your winning hands shouldn't even enter the conversation.
    Let me die in my sleep like my Grandfather.
    Not screaming in agony like his passengers.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456