See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Csm with off the top advantage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    If you can sim 290+ cards for every round almost instantaneous, you should write a nifty program that google for you how a csm work....

Even it is +2 tc, how much are you welling to wager? There won't be any kind of ramp, because +3 will be almost nonexistent.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    What is the problem ? Just put for exemple 2x100 at 0 and 2x500 at +1 and 5 in negative
    21gunsalute, what you told me make no sense to me.
    Nobody serious here.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjshufflemachin View Post
    What is the problem ? Just put for exemple 2x100 at 0 and 2x500 at +1 and 5 in negative
    21gunsalute, what you told me make no sense to me.
    Nobody serious here.
    We're all serious here...you're the one who can't be serious. We've all told you not to waste your time counting against a CSM, and you keep DEMANDING that we tell you how to do it. Nobody else here is stupid enough to attempt something so stupid. So when you ask a stupid question, and keep persisting in asking that stupid question, and then demand an answer to your stupid question what kind ofanswer are you going to get?