I had an interesting experience playing recently and wanted to know if it is something that has been researched before. I was playing a 6D, 3:2, 5.5/6, DAS, LS game which already are extremely good conditions. But something happened that I didn't expect that made it even better. The dealer was a younger guy and I noticed that any time he checked his hole card he would place his cards slightly more to the left if he had a stiff hand. After a couple of shoes I was able to predict about 90% of the time whether he had a good hand or not (i.e. 17 or higher). What I want to know is has this ever been studied before (i.e. dealer behavior and any effects it may have on advantage). I checked my reference books (BJA3 and MB) and was not able to find any material on this subject. A google search also didn't turn up anything meaningful. The most I can find is Poker books on the subject but wanted to know has anybody in the Blackjack community ever addressed (or written books ) about this before or is it not reliable enough to be exploited. Also for the experts would exploiting this information be considered "cheating". Thanks.