Recently, I collected data on SCORE for different Wong-in and Wong-out points. Each data point has a SCORE and the percentage of hands played. The count used is Zen and the game is H17 DAS Sr RSA 4.5/6.

The CVCX wonging settings are:
Start and Stop play at the designated (in, out) points.
Stop observation at -99
No wonging by depth
ALLOWED to re-enter shoe multiple times
No force shuffle on exit
No table delay
No second cut card
Reentry delay: 2 (not allowed to set to 0)
Can wong out anytime

Results:
wongingdata.png

Thoughts:
Don's BJA3 Chapter 13 gives a much better intuitive understanding that this. I just wanted to quantify the difference in SCORE and hands played for my local game based on different Wonging points. The results seem weird to me and I'm not sure that they make any sense. For example, it doesn't make sense that (1,0) would be hugely outperformed by (1,-1). I believe these results are because you are forced to wait 2 hands after wonging out before wonging back in. This might cause us to miss positive counts near the end of the deck where we wong out at a negative count then it gets positive the next hand. At my local, I am fine with sitting out one hand then playing the next without giving a reason and they allow this. Is there a way using CVCX to simulate this more accurately? Any other ideas for why this may have been flawed?

Am I correct in saying that the optimal way to maximize SCORE is to start playing at TC1 (when we begin to have the advantage) and stop playing at TC0 (when we lose the advantage)?