Thread: Spanish 21

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Oh no, he's back?! At least his pointless post didn't include any "aceside math."
    I’m an amateur mathematician. I’ve never had a math degree, so I am here really to learn. As Don has said, it’s just a little harder to convince me.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by aceside View Post
    I just looked up ¡Olé Olé! . It’s Spanish. Interesting!
    Thanks for looking it up. It's a cheer for success, and that's the aim in Spanish 21. I've seen novice players cheer when they learn the BS nuances of the game, and our team players who know the whole Olé! (c)2015 system will quietly slip away with all their colored chips to cheer more loudly at the club across the street.

Quote Originally Posted by aceside View Post
    I’m an amateur mathematician. ... I am here really to learn. As Don has said, it’s just a little harder to convince me.
    Yes, the math counts. I'm sure you'll find the math convincing for these upcoming counts.
    And let me tell you, I know darn well how hard it is to convince Don.

Ole

Sent from my SM-A236U using Tapatalk