Thread: team play internationally

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

team play internationally

I'm looking for team players for playing abroad, but based in London. I will provide bankroll of 50k, and welcome experienced players who can also invest or just play. Terms will be agreed upon...hilo count is sufficient, but useful if you can also do advanced skills such as sequencing or tracking. Please contact me directly by email at [email protected] by WhatsApp texting at +447825092627.
    Last edited by chuckybaby; 03-27-2024 at 12:27 PM. Reason: error

My two cents....
    $50K isn't enough for international play.
    G Man

Quote Originally Posted by G Man View Post
    My two cents....
    $50K isn't enough for international play.
    Whenever and wherever travelling, expenses including food, accommodation and miscellaneous items need to be taken into the equation and included in your simulations. Long enough trips need to also include laundry expenses. Provision for rest must be considered.

To reduce expense by sleeping in one’s car and living off fast food are false economies. A bank of 50k for an individual is insufficient. A bad run may well create havoc.

50k is my contribution to the bankroll.We will only play games either with -0.2% off the top, or games which can be shuffle tracked or ace tracked. I am looking for players to contribute to the bankroll.

With a 100k bankroll we can play CSM games with rules which give a zero edge, utilizing counting techniques which Gronbog and I have refined over the past few years.

We will also be resizing bets as per bank fluctuations.

Fyi, have a listen to the podcast I did for Richard Munchkin (GWAE) about 3 years ago, which outlines my career and qualifications as an AP for the past 40 years.

Thank you both for your comments.