Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Symphony of the Seas

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Symphony of the Seas

I have a friend who leaves this Sunday for a cruise on Symphony of the Seas. If anyone has any information about their blackjack games, I'd appreciate hearing back from you.

Thanks.

Don

According to the b-roll footage from 4 years ago (linked below), 3-to-2 blackjack tables have a table minimum of $40, a table maximum of $500, offer insurance, and the dealer hits soft 17.

https://www.royalcaribbeanpresscente...royale-b-roll/

Thanks very much!

Don

I was on that ship about 5 years ago. Counted down several shoes, without playing, and they all ended with significant positive counts. Beware!

If it is significant and cut off less than a deck you can tell isn’t it? Like is count is plus 40 and cut off 38 ? Or like after they riffle once and you chop to it?

I don't understand your comment. What does shop to it mean?

Cut was probably 1.5 decks and HiLo count was +10 or greater (sometimes much greater) each time the cut card came out.

Chop not shop. I mean say, you note the discards where it gets to. Then the remaining where it goes to. Tada! The combinations you see total sun up or not. And I have to apply the other post of being cryptic to protect everyone here

Shop (vs chop) was a typo on my part. Now I get what you meant, but that is only beneficial if they are dealing complete decks.

Why only it? I mean you just memorise the discarded then look when the cut cards come out and you know whether the deck was shorted or not.

My experience on Royal Caribbean ships has been good. No sign of short shoes in my experience. Penetration was sometimes as good as less than a deck cut off. I can't remember if it was 6 or 8 decks. I do remember that it was DOA DAS H17. The lower limit 6:5 tables were busy and the 3:2 tables were not busy. I got lots of heads up time.

Do they pressure you or counter measures or throw you off ship when you win?

I recently took a cruise where the pen was about a deck or so on a 6-deck shoe. No heat at all going from 1 hand 15 bucks to 1 hand 50 or 2 hands 40. Good luck to your friend......

Thank you. But he wasn't happy with what he saw. Reported H17, split only once, and rather poor pen. So, in his words, "I looked, I saw, I left!"

Don

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast