See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: I created an android basic strategy app: Blackjack Ace

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

I created an android basic strategy app: Blackjack Ace

Hi everyone,

I'm thrilled to announce the launch of my latest project: an android basic strategy app called Blackjack Ace. I'm hoping some of you may find this app useful.

Key Features:

Table Rules: There is a pretty wide set of table rules that can be customized, allowing for all the common rule variations for both American and European blackjack.

Strategy Chart: The strategy chart is customized according to the table rules you select.

Accuracy Chart: Detailed statistics are kept, so you can see where your game needs improvement.

Hand Customization: You can select which types of hand you would like to be dealt, so you can focus your practice exactly where you need it most.

Practice Mode: You are shown a hand. You must choose whether to Hit, Stand, Double, Split, or Surrender. The app will immediately provide you with feedback (whether you selected correctly, what that correct move would have been otherwise, and the relevant strategy rule) and move onto the next hand.

Play Mode: Try out your newfound skills in full games of blackjack.

But here's where I need your help! As much as I've put into this app, I know there's always room for improvement. Your feedback is invaluable in helping me make this app even better. My goal is for this to be the best blackjack strategy app for android. Whether you love it, have suggestions for improvement, or encounter any issues, I want to hear from you!

How You Can Help:

Download and Try It Out: Head over to the Google Play Store and give the app a download. It's completely free!

Test It: Put the app through its paces. Try out different settings, play some hands, and see how it feels.

Share Your Thoughts: Once you've had a chance to explore the app, come back here and let me know what you think. Your feedback will shape the future of this project!

I'm incredibly excited to share this app with all of you, and I can't wait to hear your thoughts. Thank you in advance for your support and feedback!

App website: htttps://www.blackjack-ace.com
    Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e.blackjackace

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Very good, but it will not be possible to include Early Surrender or at least ES10, which is what we mostly use in my country.

On the other hand, do you have plans to include indexes like Sweet 16, Illustrious 18 or Catch 22 and Fabulous 4?
    Sincerely,

Anthony Davalos

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Softhony View Post
    Very good, but it will not be possible to include Early Surrender or at least ES10, which is what we mostly use in my country.

On the other hand, do you have plans to include indexes like Sweet 16, Illustrious 18 or Catch 22 and Fabulous 4?
    Thank you for your feedback! I can definitely look into implementing early surrender rules. I will include this in an update in the near future. Features related to card counting are slated for further down the road. Right now I'm just trying to get the basic strategy features as complete as possible.