Thread: Match Play

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Match Play

I'm tempted because I see the payout. Was curious to see if there was a way to make it work now that I'm counting. Maybe put something out there when the deck is rich with tens and Aces?

Thought's?

What's the exact name of the side bet? If it involves matching one of your cards with the dealer's upcard, there's usually an index that can be generated for it, but it's usually really high and not very profitable.
    The Cash Cow.

Thanks.... I'm pretty sure it's simply called "Match play" and they are all at the blackjack tables. You described the side bet perfectly. Payout is enormous like 15 to 1 suited.

Is it this?

https://wizardofodds.com/games/black...ch-the-dealer/

I remember some threads where people thought it went positive around +8 or +9. Someone should definitely sim it, though. I remember Automatic Monkey thought you couldn't beat it without counting suits.
    The Cash Cow.

Yes that's it...Match the dealer.