I left work early to hit the table for a couple of hours on Wednesday and this lady sits down next to me and starts playing. Immediatly she starts playing all of the side bets, tri-lux and 777 and of course wins a bit and then keeps shoveling out cash. After about 20 mins she starts trying to push me to play the side bets. By this point I am up $250 or so ( just red chipping ) and starts on how lucky I am and all of that.. I tell her I just never have the luck to play those bets but she won't let it go. Now she started off with $300 buy in and is down to just $50 or so within the hour and all that hour she just keeps pushing, making a big deal about how lucky I am when I keep making some good bets and winning ( Now I am up to $400 and started coloring up some of my red chips for black to make my chip stock smaller ) After the shoe ended I ask the dealer to color up what I have left in red and I get ready to find another table so I can ditch this lady but by this time the last of her money is gone and she is off to the buffet. I guess I learned my lesson, never play on buffet night again.. and afterwards it might have been smart of me to just throw out a few red chips to get this lady to back off the nagging and play some side bets..