See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Gambling Theory Expanded Edition Give-a-Way

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Gambling Theory Expanded Edition Give-a-Way

Hi Everyone:

My book Gambling Theory and Other Topics: Expanded Edition is now available on Amazon.

On Feb 6, 7, and 8 you will be able to download the kindle for free. On that day just go to the Amazon kindle page and the price shown should be $0.00.

https://www.amazon.com/Gambling-Theo...53265?psc=1The Amazon kindle page for this book can be found here:

Mason

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    It's available now, as a 30-day free trial. Is that what you mean?

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Wow, Mason Malmuth stopping by the forum. Thanks for letting us know about the offer.
    The Cash Cow.

Hell ya. Another to add to the collection. At this point there's 56 unread books in my personal library, but surely this one should make it somewhere in the upper ranks of my to reading queue.

Any idea if this similar offering will occur for Blackjack Essays? Given its highly rated recommendation by Michael Dalton, its one book I am trying to find but my fiancé is forcing my hand when it comes to spending more on amassing a larger library of titles.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalAppreciation View Post
    It's available now, as a 30-day free trial. Is that what you mean?
    Np. If you go to the Amazon kindle page, on the right it says: "Buy now with 1-click" and right above that it shows the kindle price as $0.00. This means you can get it for free and your free purchase is forever.

This offer is good through 2/8/24.

Mason

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeblue7 View Post
    Any idea if this similar offering will occur for Blackjack Essays? Given its highly rated recommendation by Michael Dalton, its one book I am trying to find but my fiancé is forcing my hand when it comes to spending more on amassing a larger library of titles.
    While Blackjack Essays is still available on Amazon there are no plans at the moment to make a similar offer with this book. However, the kindle for that book is only $9,99.

Mason

I purchased the paperback of your new book and have started reading today. Excited to read more "controversial" topics