Thread: Conditions at TI

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Conditions at TI

I have found some information suggesting TI has some very playable BJ games. I was wondering if someone who may play here occasionally can comment on whether that information is true and whether they would recommend a visit here. I do not want any specifics posted here, just confirmation whether this is a place to put on my list the next time I am in Vegas. Also, generally what level of tolerance can I find there.

Quote Originally Posted by RedWolf View Post
    Also, generally what level of tolerance can I find there.
    They've always been rather aggressive and non-tolerant. It's been a while, so current players may have better information for you.

Don

I didn't have the same experience when I was there but best of luck. Only a sample size of 2 hours of play.

They have some ok shoe games with late surrender, and ok double deck. High limit is better because it's S17. Pretty sweaty, like most Vegas double deck.
    The Cash Cow.

Play them when they are busy and use a "civilized spread" !
    I.E.: This doesn't apply if you're a BJA champion!
    G Man

Can someone confirm the current low limit on BJ tables in the High Limit Room at TI? Is 12:1 in 6D "civilized"?

As of early january 2024, CBJN reports a min of $50 on HL shoes at TI
    I would say 1-12 is "civilized"
    G Man

I can confirm TI has good double deck games, or at least they did last time I visited. Very easy to count and track, just as easy to blend in with the ploppies. Last time I went a couple of years ago, I spread 1-8 at $25 minimum bets and made over $400 with a little more than 2 hours of play. Those sessions were short and sweet, and spread over multiple shifts during the week. I imagine if I was spreading more, playing alone more often, or playing the entire 2 hours in one session, then they'd have given me more heat. I suspect that haven't gotten any yet because my action wasn't big enough to merit worrying about, or because my net win isn't enough to think it's distinguishable from simple positive variance (given the small amount of play time). Regardless of the reason, my overall experience so far has been positive at TI. If anyone's had different experiences, I'd be happy to hear them.

What's next? The names of the dealers and pit bosses?