Thread: Using demo software download

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Using demo software download

Good morning, Don or any user with more knowledge,

I have downloaded the demo software to use a simulation using High Low

I would like to calculate a situation in which 50% of the deck is cut from an 8-decker shoe. This demo went untill 62% and not lower than that. I understand that 50% cuts are worthless but still want to know the data.

Using High Low sweet 16 numbers, I came to a max bet of 12 units (60% cut ) at a true of 2 while the rest betting 1 units smaller than True 2.

Rules:

Dear hit S17 Y and... No hit S17
    Double after split allowed
    Split only 1x allowed
    Aces split only one card
    Spread 1-12
    The player plays always 1 hand or... 1 and max 2 hands

thanks for helping me out in advance. I am not in America but in Asia
    Last edited by variance.junky; 01-10-2024 at 09:51 PM. Reason: In order oto be more specific

CVCX has the Uston SS.

Don

Thanks for reply Don

Good morning Don,

Will search things out. Great software really piece of art!

Happy 2024

Blog Entries

CVCX is limited to normal situations. CVData is required for unusual sims.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

I am currently reading your blackjack Attack.Great Piece is Art. You mentioned you yourself still uses Revere APC or did you mean Revere Point Count while back counting the AC tables?

I will get your software once my spine surgery recovery makes me able to sit somewhat longer???? For now I am just flipping cards

Quote Originally Posted by variance.junky View Post
    You mentioned you yourself still uses Revere APC or did you mean Revere Point Count while back counting the AC tables?
    I use the Revere Point Count, not the Advanced.

Don

Hi Don,

I very much appreciate your help in all of my questions. For a smart man like you are you are also a person always willing to help those sharing the same interests along with the same spirit. I am kinda maniac for the game and even when I do not know or use certain counts or strategies I force myself to understand them. By example when I read a book or script or whatever has my interest. My English is not my first language and therefore have a lot of grammar mistakes. I apologize for that if it has.

I am reading over some material and wondered about a certain count Uston wrote in his million-dollar blackjack book. It might be even outdated but that is not the point. I just had a question about what is written and would like to send you an email about it. I expect you the only one having the right answer for me so I want to be sure my questions are answered. My email is [email protected] Could you send me a short email for me to reply and add some pics out of the book along with the question for me to distinguish something that I do not comprehend?

Thank you and and stay healthy!

Stu
    Last edited by variance.junky; 01-28-2024 at 03:51 AM. Reason: grammer check

You don't need to ask to be a "friend" in the private email. Just send me your question there, and I'll be happy to answer. You can also post it for the whole board to see, and I'm sure there are others who will be willing to help.

Don

Thanks Don,

Today I feel somewhat unsettled cause I heard that Arnold died last year about 6 months ago, I only find that out today. May he has a piece over there!

This is only for the understanding of what I was reading in million-dollar blackjack! I am sure it is completely outdated but like I said wanna know what I read.

It is about the simple plus/minus strategy. table 6-9 page 99 Nevada and table 6-7 page 97 I am confused about AC and Nevada. It is based upon the rules available and games I understand that. Ac is mostly 8 decks. Nevada was mostly 6 deck and pitch games. Which tables should be followed then just to understand the difference when someone wants to use this strategy to play 8 decks or 6 decks and sometimes pitch games? My best answer is if 8 games follow the AC table mostly. If pitch games/6 decks follow the Nevada table.

Thanks for your time helping me out in advance. I am going to have a late toast for Arnold today!

VJ

IMG_20240129_115011.jpg
    IMG_20240129_115105.jpg

Note that the 6- or 8-deck rules are very similar. DD is a bit different. Don't lump 6-deck with DD for your strategy. Use DD alone and 6- and 8-deck as being basically the same.

I'm assuming you don't have BJA3, where all the BS studies are given in great detail.

Don

WIlll follow up with your software.

HI Don,

This year will be entirely for training purposes. I will get your software this year for sure at some point. Properly around April May. I am using the Blackjack Verite Free for now but would love to have also the Uston SS, USton APC, and the Uston high-low illustrate 18 but that will I ask after I buy the software.

Thanks for answering my question. As I understood correctly: use 6 and 8 deck Atlantic City mode and the DD use the Vegas mode.

Look forward to using your software.

VJ

Please note that it's Norm's software and that BJA3 is my book.

Don