See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tarzan count help

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Secretariat View Post
    So my question to Gronbog is this. "Was the Tarzan Score obtained with Hi-Opt II betting and Tarzan variations or was it just level one betting ?"
    The Tarzan SCOREs were obtained by simulating the system as it was described to me by Tarzan. Betting was done optimally at each Tarzan true count calculated as described to me by Tarzan. Hi-Opt II had nothing to do with the Tarzan SCOREs.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Lester View Post
    Does CAC2 beat Tarzan? Theoretical question as I am hip deep in learning CAC2 and there ain't no going back now.
    Hi Lester,

At no point did I say that CAC2 surpasses Tarzan. I spoke about another system that is level 4 with an ace side count.
    CAC2 alone is not enough, but I'm sure that if you combine it with method 2 and method 3 (or 4) from the appendix, it will surely beat it.
    But again, we would be complicating things too much, and I believe it's not worth the mental effort. Neither Tarzan's mental effort nor
    the mental effort of CAC2 combined with other secondary counts.
    Just keep it simple.

Anyway, it's very difficult to make a fair SCORE-to-SCORE comparison between Tarzan and any other system. How many indices does Tarzan use?
    How many people can achieve a Tarzan SCORE? Do you see where I'm going with this?

Sincerely,
    Cac
    Last edited by Cacarulo; 01-14-2024 at 03:55 PM.
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123