Thread: An apology to Don Schlesinger

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

An apology to Don Schlesinger

In the past, I have written some public posts that quite harshly disagreed with advice given by Don Schlesinger. While I still disagree with some of the advice Don has given in his books, particularly the cover advice from Blackjack Attack, I shouldn't have said these things in the way I said them. It was unkind, and Don doesn't deserve to be treated like that.

Don Schlesinger is a valued member of our community. He spent, and continues to spend, great amounts of time helping players, authors, and forum members so that they can be successful. His book, Blackjack Attack, belongs on your bookshelf, even if I disagree with a few parts of it. He is a member of the Blackjack Hall of Fame, and he belongs there.

I should have shown a greater degree of personal respect toward Don, even if we do have disagreements on certain matters. So, I would like to apologize to Don, and to anyone else affected by my actions.
    The Cash Cow.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Thank you. Apology accepted!

Don

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    Thank you. Apology accepted!

Don
    As always, you are a paragon of decorum and class. Thanks for being great Don!