Thread: Getting weird results with soft doubling index generation

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Getting weird results with soft doubling index generation

Generating indexes for SP21 for HiLo unbalanced count (i.e. the system from Katarina Walker's book). Wanted to generate full indexes. Most of the results I'm getting are coherent, but then the bottom of the chart is off. A2-A5 vs. 4, A2-A4 vs. 5, and not getting a result for A2 vs. 6.

To generate the indexes, I used the template "Index Generation -Spanish 21". I changed the basic strategy slightly, including some of these exact soft doubles, to reflect the correct basic strategy for the ruleset per Wizard of Odds. I set it to generate every index available (i.e. I didn't forget to tell it to generate an index for the ones that came back blank). Greater accuracy.

Soft Double Down Indexes.PNG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The Cash Cow.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    While thinking about this, I had a probably unrelated thought, but it could be affecting things. The strategy I used to generate the indexes was the 2-card basic strategy for Spanish 21. I didn't set up a multi-strategy to include changes for 3-6 cards. Would that affect the results I'm getting?
    The Cash Cow.