See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: No. 1 City People Want to Move to in the U.S.

1 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

No. 1 City People Want to Move to in the U.S.

Hint: It is not in the U.P. of MI.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/real...ceb36676&ei=10

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Is this the USA today or an AP forum?

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    No surprise. It is a superb place to live.
    Opinions and Commentary on the Gaming Industry: The Bear Growls

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Sorry, Bear, but I disagree. It's no different than the U.P. in that it's virtually impossible to spend any time outdoors for 6 months of the year. And then there's the fact it's the most uneducated city in the US.

Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Appears that the further north the more tolerable the weather. People are moving to Buffalo for that reason. As for uneducated, one same state just hit that award for many years over and it's not there. On Las Vegas, it's just too hot for me. Then again, if price is the option, it ain't where I live and I'm getting tired of that. The cities that are the happiest tend to be in Nordic countries. But, I find them boring. Montreal might be nice as the climate warms. But, my French sucks.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Montreal might be nice as the climate warms. But, my French sucks.
    Oh, Montreal doesn't really care much about french speaking people...
    Our big champion Trudeau likes immigration so much, he doesn't give shit about french culture. In the past years, every people that crosses the border thru Roxham road is a vote for him and what's more important than a vote ???
    G Man

Quote Originally Posted by G Man View Post
    Oh, Montreal doesn't really care much about french speaking people...
    Our big champion Trudeau likes immigration so much, he doesn't give shit about french culture. In the past years, every people that crosses the border thru Roxham road is a vote for him and what's more important than a vote ???
    I must second your ridicule of our PM and would add that he’s a national embarrassment. Has he apologized to anyone this week? It’s already Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    People are moving to Buffalo
    Really?

I went to school in upstate NY for 8 years. That was enough for me, where once the ground turns white, you don't see it again until April. That said, I already have 3 ski days in this season.

I guess to each their own, with all due respect. I will take nice, new, relatively crime-free streets and neighborhoods with a few months of hot weather (mitigated by efficient air conditioning everywhere) with mild, pleasant winters over the miserable snow and long months of freezing temperatures along with the old, antiquated roadways and obsolete traffic-control systems found in much of our country.
    Opinions and Commentary on the Gaming Industry: The Bear Growls