See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pro Player Looking For Investor

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Pro Player Looking For Investor

I'm a professional Blackjack player for over ten years. I'm looking for a investor to make money with live online Blackjack.

Last edited by Heinz; 09-16-2023 at 12:24 PM.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Heinz View Post
    I'm a professional Blackjack player for over ten years. I'm looking for a investor to make money with live online Blackjack.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhh, pick me! pick me!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    After ten years of pro play, why do you need an investor? It would seem that in a decade of play, you would have made some contacts you could discuss this with rather than making a post on a public message board.

What do you have to offer the investor? How do you propose a potential investor verify your claims? Do you have tax returns available showing your gambling income? Do you have known advantage player references?

I doubt if you will find anyone using this method, but if you are legitimate, best of luck to you.
    Opinions and Commentary on the Gaming Industry: The Bear Growls

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by LVBear584 View Post
    After ten years of pro play, why do you need an investor?
    Funny, that's exactly what I was thinking...

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by LVBear584 View Post
    After ten years of pro play, why do you need an investor? It would seem that in a decade of play, you would have made some contacts you could discuss this with rather than making a post on a public message board.

What do you have to offer the investor? How do you propose a potential investor verify your claims? Do you have tax returns available showing your gambling income? Do you have known advantage player references?

I doubt if you will find anyone using this method, but if you are legitimate, best of luck to you.
    DON'T MAKE JUDGMENTS ABOUT WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW!
    I have acquired many assets over the years and recently lost almost everything in a contested divorce. For that I'm looking for an investor partner.

During the years I played, I also financed many players. I never asked them for tax returns. Either you know how to play or you don't!!! And this is shown by playing! If you're a little smart, you'll realize that I wouldn't gain anything from this proposal if I weren't a professional player.
    If you don't have 3K or 4K to lose building a bankroll, then you don't know what I'm talking about.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Funny, that's exactly what I was thinking...
    I have acquired many assets over the years and recently lost almost everything in a contested divorce. For that I'm looking for an investor partner.

I prefer the freedom of solo artist

Quote Originally Posted by Heinz View Post

During the years I played, I also financed many players. I never asked them for tax returns. Either you know how to play or you don't!!! And this is shown by playing! If you're a little smart, you'll realize that I wouldn't gain anything from this proposal if I weren't a professional player.
    If you don't have 3K or 4K to lose building a bankroll, then you don't know what I'm talking about.

In order for an investor to have confidence you really need to make a clear and direct statements as to why you need the money-what returns you can provide to the investor and what is the likely outcome of success.

You cannot make emotional statements criticizing people who are asking you questions or question their ability. No investor would tolerate that.
    Last edited by Archvaldor; 09-22-2023 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Archvaldor View Post
    In order for an investor to have confidence you really need to make a clear and direct statements as to why you need the money-what returns you can provide to the investor and what is the likely outcome of success.

You cannot make emotional statements criticizing people who are asking you questions or question their tolerance. No investor would tolerate that.
    The questions are valid. Support for comments would also now be required. This could possibly include copy of divorce decree, tax records and validation from a well known blackjack player.

The partnership would also need to be managed by method agreeable to the parties.

do you play under the name of a killers song?

A sob story and gets defensive when asked basic questions (RED FLAG)

Blog Entries

I do have some good games.
    But haven't figured out how to protect the game, not to be burnt so soon, and to achieve greater efficiency through cooperation with other teams, at the same time.
    Suggestions and ideas are welcome.

Where is your good games? Not all of us can fly across the globe or are willing to go to some gun trotting places like Domin*** republic to be shot. Country will be informative.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast